Buckwheat porridge

I am a bit obsessed with buckwheat recently. My childhood enemy became my friend in my adult life. It is so versatile that can be eaten for dinner, as a bread or even for breakfast! So when I got a book 'Dieta ze Smakiem' by Kinga Paruzel and I saw this recipe, I knew I just had to try it. And it is delicious! Looks like a small portion but it does leave you feeling full and satisfied:-)

This recipe is exactly as in the book and here is also link to Kinga's blog.


Buckwheat Porridge


Serves 1

3 tbs buckwheat
3 almonds
1 banana
0.5 tsp cinnamon
100 ml almond milk (or other milk of your choice)
berries, nuts, whatever you fancy to decorate

Soak the buckwheat with almonds overnight. The next morning drain them and blend with banana, cinnamon and milk to form a pudding. Decorate with berries or other fruit of your choice and enjoy:-)

So simple and perfect for breakfast!

Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts